Industrial dry cleaning machines
Our high quality range of dry cleaning machines, marketed all over the world:
PRINCE, KING, QUEEN, LORD, IND with 10, 15, 20, 25, 40, 60 and 90 kg load capacity.
Our perchlorethylene and hydrocarbon dry cleaning machines, CE, UL 664, R GOST certified, are 100% stainless steel, with closed circuit and heat pump, totally made in Italy at our head office in Casale di Scodosia (PD).
- Continuous automatic distillation for every cleaning.
- Easy to use, flexible and strong.
- Minimum energy consumption.
- Continuous solvent distillation up to 4000 lt per hour for the industrial version.
- All solvent-contact parts are made in stainlees steel.
- Heavy duty and easy-to-access construction.
- Stainless steel pre-heater, solvent or water.
- Stainless steel pre-cooler, solvent or water.
- Large stainless steel distiller, easy to clean.
- Pressurised water or steam electrical heating.
- Automatic distiller cleaning.
- Pneumatic waste system with stainless steel mud collector.
- Ecologic spin filter in stainless steel with automatic single load cleaning.
- Double stainless steel air filter.
- Double stainless steel water separator.
- Liquid level control at a fixed, continuous or limited time.
- Electro-pneumatic safety locking system for all doors.
- Safety tank.
- Self-cleaning baskets, barrels and tanks in stainless steel.
- External bearing housing to avoid solvent contact.
- 256 kb computer, multi-language display, 20 programs available (preset or customisable), manual or automatic usage.
- Large doors – 500 mm.
- Stainless steel drying tunnel with no electrical resistance.
- Low voltage control panel (24v).
- Magnetothermic systems on all engines.
Extra accessories: pneumatic additive dispenser; inverter; solvent cooler; automatic spray-matic; automatic drying controller.
CORTINA: independent module for coal-active recycling without wasting of time.